FREE AIRPORT PICKUP
Please note that the guests can request for a complimentary airport pickup from the international airport by submitting their flight details at least 48 hours in advance.
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion and will contact you directly in order to do so.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is from 14:00 pm and check-out time is by 12:00 Noon.
- A passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel’s Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- Please check with the Hotel’s Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on the availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12 pm to 6 pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
- Upon reservation, the credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
- The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, China Union Pay and JCB credit cards.
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 3 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up, they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation at any time.
- Cancellation, No Show or amendment made within 72 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of total room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
CHILD BREAKFAST CHARGE
- All rooms and suite rates do not include child breakfast charge. Child breakfast charge is applicable for any child between 6-12 years old. Breakfast for children 5 years and under is free. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
- The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
Any reservation made through with debit card or invalid credit card shall be cancelled by the hotel.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
PERSONAL DATA CONFIDENTIALLY & PROTECTION POLICY
We place immense importance on the confidentiality and protection of the personal data we process. Therefore, as the data controller of your personal data, we do everything possible to protect your private information that you provide us, particularly when you visit our website, and book a room. The KGH Hotels server is protected by a firewall and antivirus software to secure your data
- At every touch point or guest interaction, and in conducting every aspect of our business, we may collect personal data.
- In compliance with the obligation to protect the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to us by our guests, we hereby commit to protect and use the personal data that are collected either online through the present website or following communication/co-operation/interaction with our guests.
- Our Hotel obtains only personal data that are voluntarily provided by you in order to satisfy your requests, to provide information for services and to serve you in the best way. Whenever additional information is requested you will be notified accordingly. We keep in our records and process the following data:
- Personal data, e.g. first and last name, date of birth, passport Number and date and place of issue.
- Contact information, e.g. home address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Visitor’s card information as required by the Nepal Government Law for hotel enterprises.
- Payment/Credit card information, e.g. credit card number, the name of the cardholder and period of validity
We may modify our Personal Data Confidentiality and Protection Policy as per the government laws. Any modification will be effective immediately as soon as it is published on our site. As a result, we ask that you read it each time you visit our site so you are aware of the contents of the most recent version available.
As a condition of your use of KGH Hotels website and social media, you are warranted that you will not use this website and our social media for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited. You are prohibited in any website and social media to post and transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. KGH hotel will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing KGH hotel to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials.